Amy said ....
We used Martin for our wedding videography and could not be happier with the results! Martin is an excellent professional and I highly recommending working with him!
- Super responsive throughout the process
- Patient with me through technical difficulties with my phone it seemed like every time we chatted before the wedding
- Cool as a cucumber throughout what turned out to be a pretty crazy wedding day
- Great eye and good suggestions for setting the scene, where people should sit or stand (e.g. when watching a mid-reception performance or when waiting for the First Look)
- Met deadlines no problem
- Very reasonably priced for the quality and professionalism (I looked at a few other videographers and found him to be the best value and liked his portfolio the best)
- Managed to be seemingly everywhere and capture all the key moments with just himself and a tripod in an unobtrusive way (most of the time we didn't even notice him)
- Excellent film editing to really capture the heart and soul of the day (and he asked for and used wedding music we had specially selected)
- Very easy to work with - good at rolling with the punches without complaint and dealing with a sometimes frazzled bride!
Martin provided us with a short video, as well as a longer video that gave full treatment of every special moment. They both are absolutely lovely, capturing in their own ways the ups (and unexpected surprises) of the day, our personalities and all the fun we had! These are videos that I can proudly show my grandchildren so they can see how fun and cool Grandma and Grandpa were back in the day.
He also accommodated our request to have the raw footage - we just gave him an external hard drive and he loaded everything onto it.
On a more general note, we had photographers as well who did a great job, but it is really wonderful having the videos to capture some things that just can't get conveyed in static images and that also utilize music that is meaningful to us.